Assessment & Tax Department
Ted Tiller, Assessor/Tax Collector
450 N. Buena Vista #13
Burns, OR 97720
Rozanne Ebar, Assessment Clerk and Personal Property
Karen Zabala, Deputy Tax Collector and Exemptions
Melinda Maupin, Deed Clerk
Charles Dickinson, Residential, Farm and Commercial Appraiser
Tammy Attleberger, Residential, Farm and Commercial Appraiser
Services and Information Offered...
New Feature~ Make your tax payments online with Convenient Payments
Reminder Notices on Property Tax payments are sent for the second trimester on February 1st and for the third trimester on May 1st.
- Online Property Information Query Link
- 2016-2017 Summary of Assessment and Tax Roll
- Change of Address Form- can be used when the address listed for the property owner has changed.
- Add or Remove Agents of a Property Owner-can be used when modifying who will receive the property tax billings. ASSESSMENT AUTHORIZATION FORM 1
- Consolidating Tax Lots-can be used when joining one or more tax lots into a single tax lot. ASSESSMENT AUTHORIZATION FORM 2
- Taxing District Map
- County Landsale procedures and documents
- Please contact Bryce Mertz or Brandon McMullen regarding County Landsale information:
ORMAP has many great map products. One of these is the images for every township and range in the State. Harney County is represented as well. You can access and print these maps right from the ORMAP website.