Howard Palmer, Building Program Tech
Rex Turner, Temporary Harney County Building Official
We are going to an ePermitting program and have some training on the 29th of January. The last Attachment is the invitation for you to attend the meeting, not sure What kind of link we need to put it in the website or not. Jerod Broadfoot will be doing the training, Hope to see you there. Please follow this link for additional information.
The One and Two Family Dwelling Structural Permit Checklist will provide a listing of everything you will need to make the Building Permit Plan Review and subsequent permit issuance quicker and more efficient.
|Building Permit Applications-Commercial & Residential
(These files are in PDF format) UPDATED applications are now posted
Manufactured Home Placement
|Mechanical Permit||Plumbing Permit|
- Inspections are performed on each Tuesday of every week unless otherwise posted (see current events). Please call 541-8174 to schedule an inspection.
- Commercial Electrical and Plumbing inspections are performed on an as-needed basis. Please call 541-573-8174 to check dates for these inspections.
Need More Information? Visit the website Links Below
- Oregon Building Codes Division
- Construction Contractor Board or Contact Construction Contractor Board (CCB)
- CCB Consumer-Rich in publications to help the consumer know more about construction and what to look for in selecting a contractor and in working through the construction process.
- 16 Ways to Avoid Remodeling, Repair and Construction Problem