County Clerk & Records

Ballot Replacement

Need A Replacement Ballot?

Contact Harney County Elections at (541)573-6641 to request a replacement ballot if:

  • You make a mistake
  • Your ballot is damaged or spoiled
  • Your ballot is lost
  • Or for any other reason
  • Request an Absentee Ballot
  • replacement ballot will be mailed to you provided the request is received with sufficient time for mailing.  Otherwise, you may pick up a replacement ballot in person at the Harney County Clerk and Elections Department at 450 N Buena Vista, Burns.

For more information:
Call 1-(866) ORE-VOTES (se habla Español)
TTY 1-(866) 350-0596