Welcome to the Health Department website!
420 N Fairview Ave.
Burns, OR 97720
Right across from the hospital
Phone: (541) 573-2271
Fax: (541) 573-8388
Monday – Friday
8:30 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
RN Clinic Hours:
Tuesday – Thursday
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
8:00am – 2:30pm
Sheri Miller, RN
Immunization Coordinator, Reproductive Health Coordinator
FAMILY PLANNING AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH
Our services are friendly, confidential and affordable.
- Prescription and non-prescription contraception of the individual’s choice. These include birth control pills, shots, intrauterine devices (IUDs), Nuva Ring, the implant, the patch, condoms, and natural family planning.
- Physical exams plus necessary lab tests for prescription birth control and evaluation and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
- Birth control methods counseling, including abstinence, other health education, and referral to needed resources.
- Pregnancy testing and pregnancy options explored. These services are done by registered nurses.
- We are happy to offer translation services in your preferred language. Please let us know of any other accommodations to meet your needs.
- FREE condoms available at the front desk.
- Telehealth appointments available
- Curb side pick up & testing available
- We can mail birth control and condoms as requested.
For more information, please go to: http://www.oregon.gov/DHS/ph/fp/index.shtml
The Harney County Health Department does not discriminate on the basis of: 1) race, 2) color, 3) national origin, 4) religion, 5) disability, 6) age, 7) sex (includes pregnancy-related conditions and sexual harassment), 8) marital or familial status, 9) sexual orientation or other class protected by law.
Interpreters or other assistive communication aids are available at no cost.